Thursday, July 10, 2008

CONKTOGRAPHY

Whats up Essentials Crew, Faaam Damily?

Just fresh out to Cali from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.

With nearly 100 days on my board this winter I saw some weird shit and had an amazing time.
Global warming seems to be really taking its toll on the planet as it has forced the endanger Gorrillajibber into higher and higher elevations to escape the oppressiveness of lower elevations.

Photobucket

Here is a little mischeif from the local Wally's loading dock lightcicle...

Photobucket
One last image to get the blog off to the write mistep....
PowSlash Barrel!

Photobucket


Hope all is well in the FAM and glad to be back in Cali! I will be shootin lots so I hope to post more in the future. TACO TUESDAYS FOREVER.

P.S.
I can't wait to come to my first taco tuesday, can I bring my tent?

CONK

No comments: