Friday, October 24, 2008

R.I.P Jenny Jen


Yesterday morning the Essentials Fam lost a sister.

Jennifer Brainerd, a girl who brightened up my day every time I saw her. A girl who would stand up for her friends even if it meant getting punched in the lip, in a Jack-n-the-Box parking lot by a girl twice her size. She was down to do anything at anytime. I once had a crazy night surf session with Jen that started around 4am and lasted until the sun came up. Jen was truly like a sister to me and she will be forever missed.
RIP Jennifer Brainerd

2 comments:

Conk said...

The loss of a loved one is such a castrophic time, no time to prepare and always a sense of unfinished business. May Jen rest peacefully. May we celebrate her not morn her. Maybe this is a time to remember to let those closest and dearest to us know who they are and how important they are in our lives.

I never had the opportunity to know Jennifer, but I know well the people she affect daily through her smile and her presense. My friends have suffered a loss, and that loss is poigiant for myself as well.


CONK

Anonymous said...

i think im always gonna talk about our jenny like shes some friend thats overseas, or on vacation for a while. but in my heart and my thoughts, i guess shes always close. and although i wanna hold her close one more time, i know she can feel me writing this. i guess all either of us can do now is live our lives in a way that jenn would be proud... right? ask ourselves What Would Jenn Do. jenn would live. jenn would love.