Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I guess it was right on time.

Man, I am happy that you all are digging on the "Death of Industry" Shirt. Guys and ladies both are picking this one up, and for good reason. It's time that we should be riding our bikes to work and to the beach. It's time that we use a lot less electricity that is made by pumping coal soot into our skies. It's past the time...

Last night an Exel sub station of our power company exploded and the power went out. We went outside to go for a bike ride, and the neighborhood looked like I imagined it did in the 1920's, before TV, before the internet. People were talking. People were walking. PEOPLE WERE SMILING. I kinda wish the power would go out more often!

Anyway, send a message by picking up "Death of Industry" and let people know that you want to free our world from the constraints of Industry!

That is my rant for the month, I promise!

No comments: